June 01, 2012

Graduation Party

The last few weeks have been a busy one my friends.  
But I have time to post now so I am not complaining. 
I just finished up with my niece's college graduation party that came out fantastic. 
I made pom poms to hang from the patio, graduation hat inserts for the flowers, a candy bar and 100 cookies. 
 I was thankful I did not have to do all the work. 
Here's a peek of the pictures from the party.  
The only regret was I wasn't able to get more pictures for this post.  








Please note this beautiful sign was made by a good friend who is very talented.



Over the next few weeks I will be working on some great projects and ideas for 4th of July, a 50th birthday party, kids party ideas and even adding a weekly post on experiments of summer cooking with the kids.  
I even want to start a linking up party on Thursday's for summer recipe ideas on new simple meals or a blast from the past with a twist.  

Please leave a comment and let me know if your interested in the Thursday recipe party!  Have a great week. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this graduation party! So talented :) Would love to know how you made those big tissue paper Pom Poms :) Thanks for sharing at Toot Your Horn Tuesday!

Post a Comment